Do you use them?
Here are the various coupons I use:
- Swagbucks (because I get 10 Swagbucks per coupon redeemed & they are the same coupons as coupon.com)
- CVS sends me frequent emails that give me $5 off $25 that I combine with #1
- I randomly find coupons on products (dogfood, beer, etc.)
- I look at wine tags to see if my wine purchases qualify me for $ off on cheese, or other essentials. 🙂
- I sign up on sites of our favorites foods (pedigree.com, etc.) to receive coupons in the mail.
- I “like” groups on Facebook that offer freebies & coupons (freebieshark.com, gimmiefreebies, frugalcoupon living, etc.)
- I installed the app on my phone for couponsmart. When I buy products that we use often, I scan the barcode with my phone & every now & then they send me coupons.
- I have a upromise account and select the ecoupons every month
- The Grocery Game, which helps me decide which stores have the best deal (if you sign up, please use my email so I get referral credit thx)
So, do you use coupons? Have any interesting places to get them (besides the Sunday paper) not listed above?