When I first heard about Swagbucks, I thought it was a scam. I mean, you just search & spend 2 minutes a day on the site & you can earn Amazon gift cards and Restaurant gift cards? Had to be a scam, right??? I’m here to tell you, it isn’t.
In the last 6 months I’ve received $25 in Amazon gift cards and $125 in Restaurant.com gift cards. We eat out with friends quite often, so this has been a huge help for us. And I only allow myself to buy books for my kindle using the Amazon gift $. Of course there are many more rewards including apparel, books, movies, posters, music, jewelry, kitchen items & many more categories.
How does it work? You sign up at Swagbucks and then you earn swagbucks in the following ways every day:
- take a couple of seconds to answer a simple question on the daily poll
- take a couple of minutes to answer questions on a survey (lengthy, but you can get 125 swagbucks per survey)
- take a couple of seconds to go through the NOSO (no obligation) offers
- use swagbucks.comto search instead of a regular Google search
That’s it. You can do these tips for just a couple of minutes a day.
If you want to get some serious Swagbucks, you can also do the following:
- Watch Swagbucks TV (it’s short videos that you can have playing in the background while you do other things)
- Daily deals (similar to Groupon, but while you’re buying the items, you’re also earning Swagbucks)
- Play games. You can either play for free, or spend a couple of swagbucks hoping to win tournaments.
- Coupons! You print out coupons (it’s like coupon.com) and earn 10 swagbucks per coupon that is redeemed!
- You can shop from their store & earn Swagbucks
- You can download the free toolbar and be alerted to special codes plus earn 1 Swagbuck per day that you have the toolbar active
- You can refer others to Swagbucks
- Finally, there are special offers that you can fill out and earn Swagbucks
Just using the search feature, I’ve earned more than 1,600 swagbucks.
Give Swagbucks a try & earn some free stuff while you’re on the internet anyway! You’ll never know what you’ll earn next!